Search Engine Marketing is a form of internet marketing in order to gain traffic to websites and increase visibility on search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. The most typical ways of achieving this type of marketing is through SEO (Search Engine Optimization) or through Paid Search Advertising (Pay-Per-Click or PPC). Founded In 2002 as a one-person search firm, we have grown to a team of 40+ outstanding individuals dedicated to search engine marketing and giving back to the community through our volunteer efforts.
Join us on October 3rd to learn more about our company, our culture, and most importantly, your future!
• An overview of what exactly search engine marketing is (and is not!)
• An inside look on marketing agency life
• The truth about start-up companies
Who Should Attend?
• Not just business students - Search marketers hold degrees in areas beyond Business, including
Communications, English, Journalism and even Mathematics!
• Anyone who has ever said, “Just Google it”
• Students that want to connect one-on-one with real-life agency marketers
• Those seeking a job or internship!
SEER’s Trophy Case
• Philly 100 Fastest Growing Companies (2011, 2010, 2009, 2008)
• William Clinton Foundation Urban Initiative (2011)
• Best Places to Work (2011)
- searchchurch posted this